Friday 16 October 2009

"You're like an Indian summer in the middle of a winter..."

Oh God, oh God, oh God! I'm freaking out!
Long story, but anyway...I've always had this little crush on this certain guy for like...a long time. But I mean, usually you know what your chances are to even get close to someone, and mine were minimum. So I just kept it as a secret. Thinking of his perfect face and being a silly little girl.
The thing is...after years...he's talking to me! Now that's really odd. And I keep answering the questions he ask in such a weird way. The wrong way. The what-do-you-want way. The second after I've uttered anything to him I always I have this inner fight were I get so mad at myself for being so stupid. Why did I say that? is all I'm thinking and What's my freaking problem?
I explode inside, while pretending to be casual. I'm such a dork.
A happy dork, though. I wish I had Angelica here with me so we could be dorks together. I'm still saving for England.
Anyway, so this guy, he's adorable. And this can't just be a random thing, right? Or maybe it is. But how come he knows something about me that he wouldn't be able to know if he didn't like me? Ok, weird sentence, but I can't put up it here. It might be way too obvious if he sort of get hold of my blog! I would never be able to face him again.
Again, the thing is that no one would ever ask you those questions just because. There's some sort of purpose behind it, especially when this is the first time that he's actually talking to me?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WHO IS IT!? THE BOY WHO LOOKS LIKE YOUR T? TELL MEEE! PM ON BILDIS! AH, I NEED TO KNOW :P

    ReplyDelete