Friday 9 October 2009

Lalaland

Pretty solid day. I only had one lesson and I happen to love the subject. It's Swedish <3 And we talk about cool stuff like Shakespeare, literature, kulture and lots of other amazing things. Dad picked me up with Randy so we could go to Panduro and get some paint and locks. I miss having enough time for lookbooking :c And I miss lookbook, so I posted a new look! I love lookbook <3 Not that I'm active really since I've got no time, but I really really love that site <3

(look I posted on lookbook)

Right, I have to go fix my Green Day banner for sunday <3

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haha, at least you look good when you post stuff on lookbook! I look lite shite!
    But I love it too! Just wish I had more time for it (and clothes that fits the subject :P) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me!?!?!
    I love you're looks :'D

    One day, we could spend an etire day taking lookbook pics and just concentrate on that! xD

    I find that clothing part you mentioned quite irritating >.< xD

    ReplyDelete