Sunday 18 October 2009

Heya!

Yesterday I spoke to Angelica on skype :D Woho!
I love skype. Someone should give the creators behind it a Nobel Prize.
Ugh, sunday.
Oh the dread of what tomorrow will bring! But love springs from it too. Though, not until after school. I love my drama group <3 I've planned out some sort of time limit for me to finish each thing today. I usually do that when I realize I'm up to no good. And this is really not good. It breaks me down. I hate presentations. But maybe it's just because I loathe it so much that makes it feel difficult? I should try a new strategy...try to love it. Act as if it's just a new script I should learn.

And about that boy! I've decided to take it super casual. Sort of ignore the whole thing and see what he's really up to. Because this is strange!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Höhö! That's right!

    SKYPE <3

    Say hi to the gang from me okay?

    ReplyDelete