Wednesday 7 October 2009

This is not what I would call a lovely day.

I'm so tierd. I've had a fucked up day. First, the train doesn't work...leaving me in a situation of panic. Why panic? Because I was supposed to be outside school exactly at 7 am. EXACTLY! If you're late, well, buhu. Nobody cares if you would have been on time and that you got up at 5 am just so that you would be ready.
See, I had this fieldtrip to Linköping with my class today...well I didn't actually, since I obviously missed the buss with what? Three minutes? Come on! And it wasn't my fault...stupid train. I know it's not my teachers fault that I was late and it's not mine either...but they could've waited. I'm always on time and they know that so...they should've figured out that something wasn't quite right. I know everybody's just thinking that I'm ignorant. That I don't care. That I'm some sort of rebel for no reason but lack of inteligence. But I'm not. And even if I've been acting like a rebel it's beacuse I've had good reasons. I've been going against a lot of things, but I'm not stupid and ignorant.
And then on my way back home I had to take the bus since the trains were fucked...and that takes a lot longer...and of course it was late.

But I was kinda happy when I got home. I ate pie, watched Gossip Girl and played some piano and guitar.

And then mom got home...ruining everything. Yelling and complaining. Bringing down my hippie-aura with hers. I hate when she does that. I just want to be happy and I keep telling her that but she's like "You can't be like that! Blahblahblah...!"
Why not? Why can't you be happy about life? I know the sun can't shine all the time and I'm glad it doesn't. In fact, I'm thankful for being depressed! But anger...I just...don't like it. You know, chill.

I'm going to bed now. Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Jag älskar dig och din skola är helt jävla fucked up och fyfan vad bra att du slutar där snart :D
    Saknar dig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det sks bli sååååå jävla skönt att sluta <3
    Jag kommer skutta därifrån!

    ReplyDelete