Thursday 22 October 2009

I got home...

...and found a wonderful surprise on the drawer in the hall! A letter from Sheffield and Angelica :D
Woho!

So the day has so far been chill...wait, who am I kidding? I've been trying my best to avoid Enes. I know I have to face him some day since he is my class teacher and teaches us in a lot of our subjects. So I guess I'm sort of running away, but I'm not really up to talking to him right now. It will ruin my entire day. He almost spotted me at lunch but thank God for that pillar. That way he couldn't see me xD I know he will kill me.
I'll keep a low profile until after the break.
Finally! It's friday tomorrow and my gigs-to-attend-list keeps getting longer. That's nice.

Now I'm going to write that essay for Swedish! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment