Monday 19 October 2009

I found an apple in my bag

There! Almost 24 hours has gone :D
I don't even feel tierd? So weird, but hey, I'm not complaining. The fact that there was no time for lunch though, that's pretty uncool.
The presentation went super well. What a relief. I was breathing deeply for minutes while my classmate had his presentation. And he didn't really make it any easier for me! His voice was shakey and all that stuff that makes me nervous. I held my hand over my chest to see if my heart was beating normaly. I couldn't tell. But it all went perfectly fine after I've convinced myself that I knew everything about the subject. Gah.

And the right after that I had to rush to the test in nature science. I had a little time to review my notes and then bam. I was finished! And that means the dread of day is over!

And I found an apple in my bag! I'm so very happy! What a blessing xD

Totally disco.

1 comment: