Saturday 17 October 2009

Winter Sun

No, it's not winter and there is no sun.

But I wrote a poem/song called Vintersol, wich means Winter Sun, and yeah, it's in Swedish.
And I wrote one yesterday too! In English though. It's not quite finished yet. I keep writing when I'm supposed to study for all these tests next week and prepare my presentation. I know nothing about everything, or so it feels.
Oh, and another thing. Screw love. I hate it!
He has messed up my mind now that I need to concentrate. I keep thinking about it all and I really don't have time for that. Seriously. Perhaps things were better they way they were before he decided to speak to me. It's actually quite irritating. I want to talk to someone about it so my mind can get more clear.
Dad? No. He can't handle this kind of stuff. My brother? No. He's not talking to me at the moment and besides, I would neve talk about this with him. Mom? Hell no. She made it clear this week that she never wants to hear about how I feel. Not that she has ever listened anyway. It's easy to tell becasue from time to time after I've said something to her I ask "What did I just say?" and she never knows. It's like I'm just talking to myself. Maybe I should do that? Sort of reflect the situation for myself. Deal out the cards...
The cards! Of course, why didn't I think of that earlier!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Argh, that's the hard part isn't it! You and I always talked about this stuff, and now there's no one! :S it sucks! skype tonight? Love you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of: No, it's not the boy who lookes like my T! But another one! I've mentioned him once, but you know...he's waaaaay to far away from me in a way. At least he used to be for years!

    Skype? Darn, I have to study :c But maybe if I really concentrate now I could skype later!!!

    AHHHH!

    ILU <3

    ReplyDelete