Friday 9 October 2009

Hide and seek.

So. I just watched the swedish version of Idol. I love Tove. I'm not really a fan of Calle, but he sung Destiny Calling by Melody Club and I just love that song. It's my all time favorite MC-song and he did well. I remember the first time I heard that song. Melody Club's second album just got released and so I went for their signing at Bengas. And a signing there often means a mini-gig too! Lovely days. I miss that time. I love my life now, but I no longer have those friends I once used to have. I miss them. I don't know...I feel so stupid and naive. I should just stop bothering them by asking if they want to hang out by the café or something. I mean, who am I kidding? I guess they don't need me as much as I need them...or miss me as much I miss them. Maybe it's just about time for me to realize that. Like I said. Navie and stupid with foolish eyes. I just...hate myself for being like this.

xoxo...

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! We should just stop bothering, but it's not as easy as it may seem. I miss them a lot too, all the time. But it just makes me so frustrated to think of them and the pain they cause me! >:C
    Good thing we have each other and other friends that never let go :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!
    I mean, is it really worth it?
    All this pain and frustration?
    Why is it that I can't join in when all the other can ._.
    I'm so glad I've got real friends <3

    ReplyDelete