Thursday 1 October 2009

Happy ending, please...?

God...I keep worrying about my family in the Philippines. Grandfather refuses to get the mud and shit cleaned out. The reason: a new, even stronger hurricane is coming. So I do understand him in that matter, but he also refuses to go with my uncle for better shelter. Silly old man! Damn it, you can't swim and the water might just crash over you anytime now. Why, oh why?
Why is he doing this to us? The place where we live is already the most vulnerabe part of the country right now and the man doesn't even bother. He's being very...I don't know. I know there's nothing I actually can do...
I'm just so frustrated and torn and sad and...what am I?
And then it just turns out that everyone's not ok after all. One of my uncles is missing.
Why is it that the bad things happen all at the same time? I want this to be over. Everything's ruined. There you go you stupid hurricane, you've taken it all. Leave.
I'll just...pray and pray and pray. For everyone over there and for people here. I hate this. It's horrible. I hope this soon will be over and that the end will be happy, not just for my family, but for everyone. For the ones close to me, my friend, her family and her father.
This is such a deep cut. I want it to heal. It feels like someone's taking my breath away and ripping out my heart.

// Rosie

2 comments:

  1. All suger! BAJS på det >:C
    Jag ska be också, som bara den!!!
    Älskar dig, vi ska ta oss igenom detta <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaaaa ;____;
    Alltså, det är så dåligt.
    FAN >x'''C
    Världen vänder sig upp-och-ner överallt känns det som.
    ILU, solen lär skina nån dag <3
    Snart hoppas jag.

    ReplyDelete