Tuesday 20 October 2009

Trallalalala.

I think I'll head for school now. We're just going to have PE and then the whole school will take the train to somewhere to watch the baskeball game between our school and Blackeberg. Woho! I love watching baskeball games :) Haha, I think it's in my pinoy blood or something and I haven't seen a game for what seems like a lifetime! Gosh.
Well anyway, I wonder how we'll manage to get there...I mean, an entire school? We're like 500 students? I was told we were 700 my first year, butI don't know. 700 is like...huge.
So, I gotta go.
I think we're going to play some volleyball! I used to be good. Now I just suck I think xD But who knows! Maybe the force is with me today!

1 comment:

  1. The force is with you always!

    Blackeberg är skitbra. Har spelat mot dem själv, och det var inte najs xD

    ReplyDelete