Thursday 24 September 2009

Rebel, rebel

I want to go to England. Like, ALOT. You know just go somewhere else. I'm starting to become this wierd I-don't-care-anymore person? It's just that I am so very tierd of everything. Of how people always are telling me what's wrong and what's right when I know deep inside what really is right for me. People always pop up from nowhere telling me off. In all the confusion I don't really know where my heart beats.

I know you're not supposed to take those things in, and I don't, but when I finally get it all clear in my mind it's too late. I hate when people are telling me it's too late when really it's not. And I hate these rules telling me "No, you can't do that. It's a part of you now. The end." I mean, no, never, that's not true?

And now I am this rebel, walking against it all.

// Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Åh min Rosie bloggar :D yääy!!!

    Älskar din nya rebelliska sida <3
    Älskar dig <3

    Saknar dig så mycket att jag blir snurrig ibland, och det gör liksom lite ont i mitt hjärta :(

    Men åh, nu ska jag följa din blogg och ihihi, naaajs 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi, jaaaaaa :D
    Jag har saknat att blogga! :'o
    Det känns konstigt att ha en annan blogg dock för jag har haft en och samma annars sen hoggy x.x
    Men den är kvar så man kan ju bara komma tillbaka till den om man saknar den :3

    Du är bäääst <333
    Bloggers ftw :3
    Och du ska få ditt brev snart xD

    ReplyDelete