Sunday 27 September 2009

Jesse, Billy, Angelica and Me :)

I so so soooo love the updates on Jesse Quin and the Mets' myspace! <3>
Yeah :)

Yesterday I spoke to Angelica for FIVE HOURS!
Skype = pure awesomeness.
I fell asleep at three in the morning, still on skype, and my heart skipped when Angelica asked "Are you sleeping?" xD I was like "Zzzzzz...wha...whaaaaat!" and then I was back to reality.

We made funny faces :D
And we managed to get us a "slave" for a year? Haha, I don't know...it was very late xD
Strangers are nice talking to but I can't just give away my skypename to people I don't know since it is my real name and blah blah...geez!


And oh, let me introduce you to my new friend, Billy :D <3>
I've written a song. Bye!
//Rohohohosie

2 comments:

  1. Another day xD

    Maybe I could record it on my mobile and put it up on youtube or something :P <3

    ReplyDelete