Sunday 27 September 2009

I've lost the race

Blargh. I hate this ._.
I have to stick with the construction, but I really really don't want to! I want to have Physics and now, after my confession of how little I like construction, my teacher will so glare at me. Like, you're-a-shame-for-the-tech glare.
So if I hate it? He doesn't like art-freaks...or art.

I've been wasting my time trying to finnish the hand-in. Feels like I've been doing nothing at all. Just staring. Fumbling with the camera.

This sucks. There's nothing I'm really good at. What should I do?

...


// Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Nothing you're really good at??????????
    Who are you trying to fool?

    You are one of the most talanted people I know, and that i sone of the many reasons I admire you! It's inspiring to be around you for gods sake!!!!

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's nice of you to say <3

    But I'm reeeeeally going nuts over here! I'm 18! It feels like I should know what to do about my life :''''c
    I'm just wondering around! What if I end up as an old lady with no job D:
    How am I supposed to get to England then! :'o


    ILU <3

    ReplyDelete